Career Development Ethics
Total hours for this course including pre, post and synchronous in-class learning meet the mandatory 10- hour training for CDP certification. The synchronous portion of this course is 7 hours.
- Asynchronous work includes pre-course readings including the new National Code of Ethics for Career Development Professionals, listening/viewing pre-recorded mini lecturettes to be completed before the synchronous sessions. This portion may take 4 or more hours.
- Synchronous portion will have all students on camera and includes a review of the pre class work, large and small group discussions, and activities to apply an ethical decision-making model/strategy to ethical dilemmas provided through a variety of case studies
- An online review of all materials, a True/False knowledge quiz and short-answer quiz based on the pre-course materials taken during the morning of the synchronous session and an open book exam taken at the end of the synchronous session
Please note all times are in the Eastern time zone.
Registration is limited to a maximum of 12 participants for online courses. Registration will be open approximately 4 to 8 weeks in advance. In addition we welcome organizations to work with us to establish a session exclusively for their team or for a specific date convenient to them. Sessions will have a minimum of 8 participants; therefore, if an organization wishes to host a session they may need to accept participants from the broader community.
Access full course outline: Career Development Ethics
Please contact Gillian Johnston at email@example.com for more information or to arrange other registration options. A virtual link will be forwarded with a welcome email after your registration has been confirmed.
This is a virtual event!
Date: Thursday, September 14th, 2023
Time: 9:00 am- 5:00 pm EDT
Use this link to register: https://cdpcbo.org/single-event/career-development-ethics-8/
- Language: English
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Sep 14 2023
- Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Living Well Together – Ongoing Online Course
- Sep 30 2023
- 8:00 am