Career Development Foundations, Emerging Theories, and Models
This course will present traditional and emerging career development theories, models, and strategies.
Using these models and strategies, this course develops participants’ abilities to work constructively with
clients to build individualized career plans.
Participants will develop/enhance their knowledge of career development theories and enhance their
skills in applying these theories with clients. The course is aligned to the Pan-Canadian Competency
Framework for Career Development Professionals.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Demonstrate an understanding of traditional and emerging career/vocational counselling
theories and practices
• Explain the career development process
• Assist clients in a theory-based process of self-discovery, self-esteem building, and realistic goal
• Integrate career development theories with current labour market realities
This is an ONLINE COURSE.
Dates: September 13-September 27, 2023
Use this link to learn more about the courses offered by Life Strategies LTD: https://learnonline.lifestrategies.ca/course/index.php
For support with registration, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language: English
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Sep 13 - 26 2023
- Time: All Day
- Living Well Together – Ongoing Online Course
- Sep 30 2023
- 8:00 am