Career Development Foundations
Join us for Career Development Foundations. This is a fully-facilitated, part-time 3-week online course.
The Career Development Foundations Course (CDP-101) is designed to provide you with the core competencies that you require to perform effectively as a Career Development Practitioner. You will learn what is required of you in The Canadian Standards and Guidelines for Career Development Practitioners (S&Gs) and the national Career Development Practitioners (CDP) Competency Framework.
This is a fully-facilitated, part-time 3-week online course.
- You participate in the online class and complete daily assignments on your own schedule.
- You have full access to all course material, videos, quizzes, forums, and assignments at any day and time during the course.
- You work along with other students in the class and participate in group discussions.
- Your class facilitator is available weekdays to review your progress and answer your questions.
Demonstrate a personal commitment to lifelong learning and ongoing professional development.
- Earn 45 hours towards any Continuing Education Credits (CECs) you require.
- Complete the ethics and theory requirements for your provincial Certified Career Development Practitioner / Professional (CCDP) Certification.
- Become eligible to Fast-Track the Certified Career Strategist (CCS) credential.
IMPORTANT: CPC courses fill up very quickly and we often have a waiting list. To reserve your spot, you must pay for the course in full.
Use this link to register: https://careerprocanada.org/event-5275781
Start Date: September 11th, 2023
End Date: September 29th, 2023
- Language: English
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Sep 11 - 29 2023
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Living Well Together – Ongoing Online Course
- Sep 30 2023
- 8:00 am