Career Development Theory
This is a two-day VIRTUAL course:
Total hours for this course including pre, post and synchronous in class learning will be a minimum of 20 hours. This synchronous portion of this course is 14 hours total over 2 days (the scheduled days may be back to back or spread over multiple weeks).
- Asynchronous work includes viewing Power Points, readings, and mini lecturettes to be completed before the synchronous sessions. This portion may take 6 or more hours.
- Synchronous portion will have all students on camera and includes a review of the pre class work, large and small group discussions, and activities to put theory into practice
- An online review of all materials and the multiple choice exam taken during the final synchronous session
- A post – training case study assignment
Please note all times are in the Eastern time zone.
Registration is limited to a maximum of 12 participants for online courses. Registration will be open approximately 4 to 8weeks in advance. In addition we welcome organizations to work with us to establish a session exclusively for their team or for a specific date convenient to them. Sessions will have a minimum of 8 participants therefore if an organization wishes to host a session they may need to accept participants from the broader community.
Access full course outline: Career Development Theory
Please contact Gillian Johnston at email@example.com for more information or to arrange other registration options. A virtual link will be forwarded with a welcome email after your registration has been confirmed.
Dates: Wednesday, September 27th 2023 and Thursday, September 28th 2023
Time: 9: 00 am- 5: 00 pm
Use this link to register for this course: https://cdpcbo.org/single-event/career-development-theory-9/
- Language: English
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Sep 27 - 28 2023
- Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Living Well Together – Ongoing Online Course
- Sep 30 2023
- 8:00 am