Centre for Career Development’s Academic Career Conference
This is a virtual and in-person event:
Interested in an Academic Career? Attend the free Academic Career Conference to learn more about academic work search including document and interview preparation, tips on managing your academic career, and insights from faculty members on the academic hiring process.
- Welcome/introduction & keynote address: October 11th, 9:30 am – 11:00 am
- Lightning talks: October 11th, 11:15 am – 12:15 pm
Note: Events of day 1 will be held in person and virtually.
- Lighting talks: October 12th, 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Academic career panel: Faculty perspectives on the hiring process: October 12th, 10:45 am – 12:15 pm
Note: Events of day 2 will be held entirely virtually.
Shortly before the event, you will be enrolled in our LEARN course (Pursuing and managing your academic career) where you can access materials according to the schedule. After October 12, all materials will be available on LEARN until the end of November for your review. If you miss the live sessions of this event, you can also access the recordings on the LEARN site.
Dates: Wednesday, October 11th-Thursday, October 12th
Times: 9:30 am-12:15 pm (both days)
Use this link to learn more or register for this event: https://ticketfi.com/event/5195/centre-for-career-developments-academic-career-conference
- Language: English
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Oct 11 - 12 2023
- Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Group Facilitation Strategies for Career Programs
- Oct 04 - 17 2023
- All Day