Conversations to Connections: Insights and Perspectives from the Canadian Skills and Workforce Development Community
Are you interested in gaining insights and perspectives from professionals in the Canadian skills and workforce development sector? The Future Skills Center and Research Impact Canada partnered on Conversations to Connections (C2C), an initiative that directly engaged with nearly 300 stakeholders across the Canadian skills and workforce development sector to better understand their successes, challenges, and learn about the resources and/or tools that would be beneficial in their day-to-day work.
Join us THURSDAY, MAY 11TH at 12 p.m. ET to hear what we heard, including:
– relevant highlights about priorities, challenges and gaps faced by professionals in across the sector
– regional-specific distinctions
– the types of network connections and resources valued by practitioners
The evidence-based approach used throughout the C2C initiative provides a current perspective on the state of the skills and workforce development sector in Canada.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Employment and skills training providers
- Management, practitioners and frontline staff
- Skills and workforce development researchers
- Practitioners in the workforce development sector or economic development field
- Individuals interested in participating in the FSC community of practice
There is no cost to register and participate in this webinar.
Closed captioning and French-English Interpretation will be available.
If you have any questions, please email Meghan Realesmith at email@example.com.
Meghan Realesmith, Ph.D.
Community Engagement Coordinator
Research Impact Canada
- Language: Bilingual
- Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
- Date: May 11 2023
- Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Living Well Together – Ongoing Online Course
- Dec 04 2023
- 8:00 am