Employment Consulting Course-Instructor Maureen Mccann
This is an online course!
Join us for Career Transition Consulting. This is an intensive 3-week online course. Build your job search and employment consulting competencies.
The Employment Consulting Certificate Course (CDP-104) focuses on job search – the work search process and employment strategy. You will gain broad knowledge and expertise to assist clients with identifying their value proposition, writing their résumé portfolio, developing a marketing plan, using social media, and networking successfully. This course provides you with many opportunities to practice your career transition coaching and consulting skills.
This is a fully-facilitated, part-time 3-week online course.
- You participate in the online class and complete daily assignments on your own schedule.
- You have full access to all course material, videos, quizzes, forums, and assignments at any day and time during the course.
- You work along with other students in the class and participate in group discussions.
- Your course instructor is available weekdays to review your progress and answer your questions.
Demonstrate a personal commitment to lifelong learning and ongoing professional development.
- Earn 45 hours towards any Continuing Education Units (CEUs) you require.
- Work towards your the Certified Employment Strategist (CES) credential.
Date: February 5th, 2024-February 23rd, 2024
Cost: Member-$550.00 and Non-Member-$1100.00
Use this link to learn or register for this course: https://careerprocanada.org/event-5420921
- Language: English