Employment Interview Coaching Course-Instructor: Barb Penney
Join us for Employment Interview Coaching. This is an intensive 3-week online course. provide your clients with expert advice and support with interview strategy.
The Employment Interview Coaching Course (CDP-103) is designed to upgrade your skills and enable you to apply emotional intelligence, relationship building, value proposition, constructive feedback, and role-play in your client sessions. You’ll uncover effective strategies and new responses to challenging traditional and behavioural interview questions.
This is a fully-facilitated, part-time 3-week online course.
- You participate in the online class and complete daily assignments on your own schedule.
- You have full access to all course material, videos, quizzes, forums, and assignments at any day and time during the course.
- You work along with other students in the class and participate in group discussions.
- Your course instructor is available weekdays to review your progress and answer your questions.
Demonstrate a personal commitment to lifelong learning and ongoing professional development.
- Earn 45 hours towards any Continuing Education Units (CEUs) you require.
- Work towards your the Certified Interview Strategist (CIS) credential.
IMPORTANT: CPC courses fill up very quickly and we often have a waiting list. To reserve your spot, you must pay for the course in full.
Use this link to register: https://careerprocanada.org/event-4906541
Start Date: September 9th, 2023
End Date: September 29th, 2023
- Language: English
- Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
- Date: Sep 11 - 29 2023
- Time: 6:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Living Well Together – Ongoing Online Course
- Sep 30 2023
- 8:00 am