Getting Hired: Hear from a Hiring Manager
GETTING HIRED: HEAR FROM A HIRING MANAGER
June 13, 2023 | Noon–1:00 pm CT
Preparing for a job interview can be one of the most stressful parts of the job search. You have put time and effort into your resume, cover letter, and the application that has earned you an interview. Find out firsthand what an HR professional and hiring managers look for in a candidate. Gain insight into the process and gain confidence with tips on how best to prepare. There will be plenty of interactivity, so bring your own questions. The panelists provide insights from their experience in a judgement-free zone.
- Explore the hiring process from the perspective of the hiring manager to better prepare.
- Learn how to prepare to answer common interview questions.
- Increase personal awareness that will help you present your skills in a professional manner.
- Language: English
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Jun 13 2023
- Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Living Well Together – Ongoing Online Course
- Sep 30 2023
- 8:00 am