Special Interest Groups: New Entrepreneurs SIG
This is an online meet-up!
Are you a new entrepreneur launching an independent career practice?
Our CPC Special Interest Group (SIG) is here to support you on your journey!
Who Can Participate?
This SIG is exclusively designed for practitioners who have recently launched (within the last 1–3 years), or are in the process of launching, their own career service. To be able to participate actively in the discussions, this prerequisite is imperative. We’re committed to fostering a community of like-minded individuals who share the same passion and goals.
You must also be an active CPC member at the time of each session. If you feel this group is not a good fit for you, please check our CPC Events schedule for other SIGs and events.
What Can You Expect?
- Sessions are virtual and take place via Zoom.
- There are three one-hour sessions held per year. Please register for each session individually.
- Sessions are confidential and are not recorded, creating a safe space for open and honest discussions.
- As a group, you may decide to share key research findings in the CPC News Feed.
DOWNLOAD THE HANDOUT and learn more about CPC Special Interest Groups (SIG).
If you are not a member of CPC and would like to participate in an upcoming SIG, join our community of practice now!
Date: April 9th, 2024
Time: 1 pm- 2 pm EST
Cost: You must be a member to attend. Please use the link below to learn more about membership fees.
Use this link to learn more or register for this session: https://careerprocanada.org/event-5515128
- Language: English
- Researching Workplace Trends, Career Information, and Employment Possibilities
- Apr 03 - 16 2024
- 8:00 am - 6:00 pm