Strengthening the Economy through Indigenous Partnerships
This is a webinar!
The post-covid era has generated increased interest in the design of our economic systems and the role that partnerships can play. For example, some are looking to the circular economy as a design that offers new possibilities.
In a linear economy resources are extracted, used and then disposed of. The linear economy moves in a straight line from resource extraction to waste disposal and the way this is being done is putting pressure on our natural resources, systems, communities, and public health. The circular economy is a different way of doing business. In the Indigenous circular economy, people and partnerships in your economic circles become more valuable as you seek stronger ties and partnership networks to deliver goods, services and solutions. Does your organization know how to effectively develop Indigenous partnerships? In this webinar you will learn more about the circular economy and about other developments that are creating a catalyst for Indigenous partnerships. You will also learn about Indigenous Works’ 7-stage partnership model and the competency-based approach to designing, building and executing Indigenous partnerships. How ‘ready’ is your organization to enter into Indigenous engagements and partnerships? What additional organizational readiness do you need to develop so that you are successful in your partnerships formations? What are the cultural nuances underlying partnership formation, management and performance?
In this webinar you will learn:
- Five reasons why Indigenous partnerships are becoming increasingly important in today’s economy.
- The principles and features of Indigenous Works’ 7-stage partnership model and the competency-based approach to designing, building and executing Indigenous partnerships.
- A framework to assess the organizational ‘readiness’ required to establish successful Indigenous partnerships.
- Three important cultural nuances underlying Indigenous partnership formation, management and performance.
Date: November 30th, 2023
Time: 1:00 pm ET
Use this link to learn more or register for this webinar: https://www.iworks.org/webinar/strengthening-economy-through-indigenous-partnerships
- Language: English
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Nov 30 2023
- Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Living Well Together – Ongoing Online Course
- Dec 06 2023
- 8:00 am