Vault Is Back! The Most Trusted Name In Career Intelligence
*This event is FREE!*
Vault is the leader in career research, exploration, and discovery for professionals and students. Through our informative Vault Guides, proprietary employer rankings, verified employee and intern reviews, and reach to hundreds of campuses and universities, Vault has been providing career intelligence solutions to early talent for more than 20 years. In addition, Vault publishes hundreds of career guides to help students across all majors learn about different career paths, occupational outlooks, and job prospects to better inform early talent as they begin to focus on their job search and enter into the workforce.
Following this program, you will be able to:
- Gather valuable insights on how Vault’s career exploration content prepares students to launch their careers;
- Learn how students are leveraging Vault’s proprietary employer content through verified intern and employee reviews to give a bird’s-eye view of what it’s like to work at different companies; and
- Leverage new and unique digital resources to increase brand exposure and messaging to students and early talent.
This is a Virtual event!
Date: Friday, August 25th 2023
Time: Noon- 1 pm EST
Use this link to register for this event: https://www.naceweb.org/professional-development/2023/webinar/vault-is-back-the-most-trusted-name-in-career-intelligence/
- Language: English
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Aug 25 2023
- Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Living Well Together – Ongoing Online Course
- Sep 30 2023
- 8:00 am