Virtual Coaching For Diverse Populations
Are you interested in gaining the coaching skills and strategies needed to help your team provide effective coaching for all levels of clientele—applying the principles of the D.E.I. process?
Join NACE at the Virtual Coaching for Diverse Populations event!
Course Content Areas
- Understanding diversity and unconscious bias;
- The coaching process, the impact of questions, and listening skills; and
- The role of diversity and unconscious bias in the coaching process.
Following this program, you will be able to:
- Discuss and understand the four types of diversity: internal, external, organizational, and worldview;
- Regarding unconscious bias, examine the definition of unconscious bias and strategies to be aware of one’s own unconscious bias;
- After gaining a foundation on diversity and unconscious bias, study the role of the coaching process, fundamentals of building rapport with the coachee, how to acutely listen and be present in the moment to hear what the coachee is saying, yet also observe nonverbal communication of the coachee;
- Identify the qualities and skills of an inclusive coach, and the safe practices that are developed in the coaching relationship; and
- Determine how flexible and adaptable the approach to coaching is, and the communication involved and carried out
- Language: English
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Oct 19 2023
- Time: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Career Coaching Skills
- Oct 11 - 24 2023
- All Day