Work-Life Coaching Course-Instructor Michelle Precourt
Join us for Work-Life Coaching. This is an intensive 3-week online course that focuses on the work-life skills that all clients require to be successful in living, learning, and working.
The Work-Life Coaching Course (CDP-102) is current and relevant to the new workplace. If you are a career coach, life skills coach, or wellness consultant, this course is ideal. You’ll receive information, tools, and resources to enable you to help your clients with aspects of mental health and wellness, foundational life-skills, and career management skills.
This is a fully-facilitated, part-time 3-week online course.
- You participate in the online class and complete daily assignments on your own schedule.
- You have full access to all course material, videos, quizzes, forums, and assignments at any day and time during the course.
- You work along with other students in the class and participate in group discussions.
- Your course instructor is available weekdays to review your progress and answer your questions.
Demonstrate a personal commitment to lifelong learning and ongoing professional development.
- Earn 45 hours towards any Continuing Education Units (CEUs) you require.
- Become eligible to Fast-Track the Certified Work-Life Strategist (CWS) credential.
IMPORTANT: CPC courses fill up very quickly and we often have a waiting list. To reserve your spot, you must pay for the course in full.
Use this link to register: https://careerprocanada.ca/courses/cdp-102-certificate-course/
Start Date: September 11th, 2023
End Date: September 29th, 2023
- Language: English