Digital Engagement Redefined: Innovations in the Workforce Development Landscape
You are invited to participate in the a Peer Learning Group on Digital Engagement Redefined: Innovations in the Workforce Development Landscape, in partnership with Magnet.
In this Peer Learning Group, we will discuss how organisations can embrace technology and digital infrastructure to improve workforce development efforts. Participants are invited to share their experiences working in the workforce development sector, and the challenges and opportunities they see for leveraging digital tools.
The session will begin with a short primer presentation around digital tools in the workforce development space, and a case study on how technology has improved opportunities and knowledge mobilisation within newcomer employment. We will then break off into small groups for a free-flowing moderated discussion. At the end of the session you will have the opportunity to ask the expert presenters questions you have on the topic. Come share your experiences and learn from your fellow peers in the skills and workforce development sector!
Who Should Attend?
- Workforce development organizations
- Employment service organizations
- Newcomer serving organizations
- Literacy service providers
- Organizations using digital tools
- Gain insight into strategies for using digital tools to optimise program engagement
- Ideate on the role that digital tools and virtual career services can play in improving access to training, career development and employment opportunities
- Discuss challenges, risks and opportunities within the use of digital tools in employment programs
Participating in this initiative is free. This session will not be recorded.
Use this link to register: https://lu.ma/fsc-digital-engagement
Date: Wednesday, July 26th
Time: 11:00 am to 12:30 pm EDT
Closed captioning and French-English Interpretation will be available for this session. We will have bilingual facilitators for breakout rooms.
If you have any questions, please email Sylvia Urbanik at email@example.com.
- Language: Bilingual
- Fuseau horaire : America/New_York
- Date : Juil 26 2023
- Heure : 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Living Well Together – Ongoing Online Course
- Déc 06 2023
- 8:00 am