Ethical Explorations and Dilemmas in Career Development
Members of NCDA’s Ethics Committee will share their work and seek to deepen attendees’ knowledge of ethics. This webinar seeks to address ethical development and offer ethical case discussions as a way to promote critical thinking. The presenters will explore culture-based ethical dilemmas using case studies to highlight learning points.
Learning objectives for this session include:
- Recognize and address common ethical dilemmas and how they connect to legality and morality.
- Explain and expound on applicable ethical principles.
- Identify the issues inherent in the cases presented, develop a plan of action, and address ways to seek competence and professional development.
Use this website to register: https://ncda.org/aws/NCDA/pt/sp/webinars
Date: Thursday, August 31, 2023
Time: 2:00-3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
- Language: English
- Fuseau horaire : America/New_York
- Date : Août 31 2023
- Heure : 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Living Well Together – Ongoing Online Course
- Déc 06 2023
- 8:00 am