2024 NACE Management Leadership Institute
This is an in-person conference!
The career services profession is evolving, informed by changes in our culture, expectations among higher education leaders and students, demands for an equitable and inclusive student experience, and a transformation in employer relations. Now more than ever, career services leadership plays a critical role in institutional effectiveness and student success. The MLI curriculum, taught and facilitated by nationally recognized faculty, is designed to deliver substantive and timely strategies and practices for leading and contributing to successful career services initiatives.
Designed for emerging and aspiring leaders, you’ll strengthen the leadership skills needed to contribute to and build a stronger and more successful career services team. This program will also promote evidence-based leadership strategies to excel within the field of career services and pave your way to greater organizational success. Participants will meet virtually prior to the four day in-person experience. After attending the in-person program, the MLI cohort will meet quarterly to gain further insights and discuss critical challenges in their leadership journey.
Join NACE’s premier leadership 2024 NACE Management Leadership Institute for an in-person and blended learning experience that is engaging and impactful and that supports your growth for an entire year.
- Identify leadership and motivation skills useful for peer management and managing direct reports;
- Explore best practices in career center management;
- Discover how you can add value and balance to your career center’s missions and goals through strategic management;
- Identify new methods of raising the visibility of your career center within the university setting;
- Discuss the ins and outs of financial management;
- Examine timely ethical issues affecting career services and recruiting; and
- Build a valuable network of colleagues in the career services profession.
Dates: Sunday, July 21 2024-Thursday, July 25th 2024
Location: Swissotel Chicago, 323 E Wacker Dr, Chicago IL, 60601
Cost: 2,800-3,445.00- Includes the following:
- Four nights hotel at the Swissotel in downtown Chicago
- Participant materials and the LPI assessment
- Full breakfast daily
- An evening reception
- Morning coffee and tea service
Use this link to learn more or register this conference:
- Language: English
- CNESST et clientèle accidentée : intervention en réadaptation et réintégration au travail
- Jul 26 2024
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm